In the United States, I am considered an out-of-network provider which means you will have to check the specifics of your policy for coverage and rates. In the rest of the world, that depends on the medical insurance system you have coverage.


Since I am a licensed therapist, I can provide you with invoices and receipts which you can submit to your insurance company. If they have any questions, I will provide my contact information to assist you in the process of getting reimbursed.